Thursday, June 21, 2012

Sheer Cover Duo Concealer Review


I've been seeing this product pop up all over YouTube and have heard many great things about it.  To say I was dying to try this is an understatement.  People were saying that it was an amazing under eye concealer.  As someone who has genetically dark under eye circles, I'm desperate to find something to help me without it being cakey.  The Influenster website says: 
Sheer Cover® Concealer is perfect for all skin types and tones. Our concealer is a customer favorite offering a custom blend for the various shades on your face and covers up imperfections. It not only covers up the look of dark circles, blemishes, redness and age spots, it also moisturizes with Jojoba and Allantoin. 
It instantly conceals blemishes, dark spots, hyperpigmentation and uneven skin tone – we’ve got life’s little imperfections covered!
KEY BENEFITS:
  • Instantly covers skin imperfections for a flawless, natural look
  • Variable coverage – sheer and creamy perfect for under eye circles or more opaque for blemishes, dark spots and hyperpigmentation
  • Easy application – glides on, won’t pull or tug at fragile skin
  • Allantoin helps calm and soothe sensitive, irritated skin
  • Provides antioxidant protection from free-radical scavengers
  • Dermatologist-tested.

I would swatch the colors for you, but the light shade matches so well, I can't even tell where I swatched it.  I will say that it is VERY lightweight.  It takes quite a bit to build up the product under my eyes.  It usually requires dabbing some on with my finger, a light layer of powder foundation over that, and then another thin layer.  My dark circles are minimized in a way I have very rarely seen.  I'm even compelled to put it on when running out the door.  Those who know me in person know that I never do random things like that. This combo is the tan/dark duo, for those who are wondering.  The tan color is perfect for the paler me.  I usually get darker than the dark color after a couple visits to the beach.  I guess we will see how well it does after a good frolic in the sun.  :)

This item can be purchased online at http://www.sheercover.com as part of their introductory kit or individually.  I have also seen this line at my Ulta store.

FTC Disclaimer: As mentioned above, these products were provided to be my Influenster for my review. As always, any opinions provided are honest and my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment