Friday, June 15, 2012

Aveeno Daily Moisturizing Body Wash Review

One of the first products I was dying to try from my Influenster Spring Beauty VoxBox was the Aveeno Daily Moisturizing Body Wash.  As I've mentioned before, I have VERY finicky skin that sometimes can react to nothing at all on a whim.  Part of me was hesitant to try this, but Aveeno is KNOWN for having very gentle products.

According to the Influenster website:
"This daily body wash cleanses and moisturizes for visibly healthier skin every time you shower. Its breakthrough formula combines natural colloidal oatmeal - long known to soothe skin - with a unique blend of natural oils and emollients, to help replenish skin's natural moisture. The creamy body wash lathers gently and then rinses clean, resulting in softer, smoother, healthier-looking skin long after you shower. It's lightly fragranced, soap free, dye-free and hypoallergenic so it's gentle enough for sensitive skin."
Now, I'm not a soap person.  I live off the Dove Beauty Bars normally as I usually react badly to pretty much every soap.  My skin will get dry to the point of almost cracking without my beloved Dove.

Well, now I have an alternative!  This milky body wash is amazing.  Despite my strange skin, I'm not one who enjoys using body lotion after every shower. I just don't have that kind of patience. This body wash left my skin more moisturized than almost every other, smells fantastic, and has a great price point of $5.99 to about $8.99.  Sure, it sounds a bit high, but you only need a small amount to create massive amounts of lather.

This is one of those things that I will be picking up at the store soon.  I think it's worth having on hand for those bad skin moments.


Check them out at http://www.aveeno.com for more information about this product and more!

FTC Disclaimer: As mentioned above, these products were provided to be my Influenster for my review. As always, any opinions provided are honest and my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment