Friday, June 22, 2012

Bath & Body Works Fine Fragrance Mist Review


Back in the 1990's, I worked at a Bath and Body Works.  I thought I was in love with their products before then, but I was mistaken.  Seeing all the lovely fragrances every time I worked, I became insanely hooked.  My first love was Freesia, which has sadly been discontinued and replaced by their Sheer Freesia scent.  Since my employment there over 10 years ago (I can't believe I just wrote that and that it's been THAT long ago...), I have discovered many lovely scents.  Among my friends, it's one of those places we always go to.  I have a pretty decent "collection" of items from Bath and Body Works.  I love their body washes the most.  They are light, but during the shower, they intoxicate the air with their scented goodness.

I digress.  I received the Bath and Body Works Fine Fragrance Mist recently in the scent Sweet Pea in my Influenster Spring Beauty Voxbox.  The Influenster site is very vague about the product.  It states:
NEW Fine Fragrance Mist Collection!

Fine fragrance in a mist as light as air. Discover a better, more delicate fragrance experience in over 20 Signature fragrances. It’s love at first mist! Exclusively at Bath & Body Works.
Of course that doesn't say much about the product as if you went directly to the Bath and Body Works product page.  Here, there is a description of the scent:
Introducing our NEW Fine Fragrance Mist. Our beautiful, sophisticated new bottle features a Fine Fragrance pump for a more delicate mist and improved coverage control.  
Lavishly spritz on your body to lightly scent your skin with our original, award-winning Sweet Pea, a fruity floral scent that evokes the intoxicating, floral-infused breezes of the Mediterranean. 
  • Top Notes: Sweet Pea, Watery Pear, Logan Berry, Rhubarb
  • Mid Notes: Cyclamen, Freesia, Raspberry
  • Base Note: Musk
  • Aloe conditions and nourishes skin
This scent is fruity and floral.  It is light, though, so you shouldn't feel suffocated.  It's the perfect daytime spring and summer scent.  It layers well with other light floral scents for a completely unique experience.  For a body spray formulation, I find the scent lasts for about 5 or 6 hours, after which I feel compelled to touch up.

This item can be purchased online at http://www.bathandbodyworks.com or at any of their locations..

FTC Disclaimer: As mentioned above, these products were provided to be my Influenster for my review. As always, any opinions provided are honest and my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment