For those unfamiliar with this, I am doing my version of a Project 10 Pan. A Project 10 Pan is where a person puts themselves on a cosmetics no buy until they use up 10 pans of product. My rules will be a bit different. I am going to go as long as I can, using up what I have (of course) of things that I won't be repurchasing. What's the point of doing such a project if I'm just going to use up my favorite products and then repurchase them? I will end it when I find myself getting extra bored, or it finally becomes too hot here in NJ to wear a full on face of cosmetics (which happens at around the end of June).
So here are the rules I will set for myself:
- Everything will have it's own post and review, listing it as an Operation: Minimization item.
- They must be products I'm not very fond of. The reasons why I am not fond of them will be listed below.
- I will also try and get through samples, which, I may purchase if I like them enough.
- I will not go on a no-buy, but will limit myself to the occasional limited edition items and things that I really enjoy from samples. Things sent to me for review or as prizes don't count as purchased items and are therefore exempt from this.
- Update of progress will be made alongside an empties post.
- Items will be any beauty items from cleansers to powders to lip products.
- Multiples of products I own will count as separate items.
- Deluxe samples of some items will count individually if they have 10 uses or more.
- Some samples will be counted in groups. (again, 10+ uses = 1 product)
So here we go! Wish me luck!