Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Influenster Spring Voxbox 2012

While I was on my blogging hiatus, I was selected to receive the Influenster Spring Voxbox to review.  I'm pretty excited with what I received.

For those who are not familiar, Influenster is a service that periodically provides bloggers and other "trendsetters" free products to review.

Here is what was inside.


  1. Sheer Cover Duo Concealer
  2. AVEENO Daily Moisturizing Body Wash
  3. ChapStick Lip SHIELD 365
  4. Sally Hansen Salon Effects
  5. Bath & Body Works Fine Fragrance Mist
  6. SOYJOY Bar
  7. Dr. Scholl's For Her Ball of Foot Cushions
In the next few days, I will be trying and reviewing these products.  From the looks of it, I will enjoy it all even more than the last box!

FTC Disclaimer:  As mentioned above, these products were provided to be my Influenster for my review.  As always, any opinions provided are honest and my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment