Friday, June 22, 2012

Dr. Scholl's For Her Ball of Foot Cushions Review


These things are great!  I've been suffering from Autoimmune Urticaria and sometimes the mere act of walking aggravates the condition.  Even on kitten heels, these are great.  I remember when these came out years ago.  I put them in a pair of strappy high heel sandals and wore those sandals to death because they were SO comfortable. As I haven't been wearing many high heels in the last 5 or so years, I had forgotten about these.

The Dr. Scholl's website states that these have some great features.  They are:
  • Helps prevent ball of foot pain
  • Immediate Massaging Gel™ comfort for the ball of your foot
  • Only ball of foot product made with unique FabuSTEP® gel
  • Prevents toe scrunch
  • Stays firmly in place
  • Removable without damage to your shoes
  • Discreetly fits all women's shoes

See the little squiggles in that exposed oval?  Those are what make these a dream.  I seriously don't think anyone could resist a pair of shoes with these on!

I would completely and 100% recommend these.  They were amazing then and they are amazing now. :)

You can find these at most drug stores, mass merchandise stores and food stores in the foot care aisle.

FTC Disclaimer: As mentioned above, these products were provided to be my Influenster for my review. As always, any opinions provided are honest and my own

No comments:

Post a Comment