Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Maybelline Color Tattoo 24 Hr Eyeshadow - Tough as Taupe - Review

Hey guys!  I know I've been out for a bit and I apologize for that. I've been trying to get things settled in my apartment.  It's hard to believe how long it's taken me to unpack from this last move, but doing it slowly and correct is better than quickly and messily.

But anyways...

The internet has been abuzz with these Color Tattoos by Maybelline. Resist as I may, I couldn't resist any longer, so here we are.  I know I'm quite late to the game, but I didn't think much of them when they first came out.  I just thought to myself that I had plenty of cream eye shadows   I ended up picking one up in the color Tough as Taupe.  It's a grayish purplish taupe color with very slight shimmer.


HAHA! I couldn't help myself and dipped my fingers in before taking pics.

So far I think it's fantastic! It doesn't crease on me and makes for a quick daytime look. It looks great on my tan skin, too!


See? And this is just one sheer swatch! It's easy to build up, too.  I have picked up the limited edition ones, the neutral Fashion Week 2012 collection and those will be swatched soon!

FTC: I paid for this item with my own money. All opinions expressed herein is my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment