Friday, November 30, 2012

Influenster


If you've read my blog for a while, you'd know that last year I was accepted as a member of Influenster.  As a member, they send you boxes full of goodies to review.  I've received a couple of boxes and can I say that I've loved it?! Well, I just did! The best part? It's free to join! All you need is an invite from a current member.

So you're wondering, what's the point? Well, the point is to review and participate in this community. The more you participate, the more "influence" you are perceived to have. It's a nifty idea, though the whole points thing isn't my favorite. Some people already are influential in their own right. They've worked for a long time on establishing their brand, and their influence is rightfully so. But some know someone else who is influential in the same right and got a mention on their social media channel and therefore are more "popular" and more desirable within the program even if they didn't really do much for it. This is where my issue lies.

I don't write here or at my other space for subscribers. I'd like others to read my posts for their comments.  I yearn to have discussions on here sometimes, too! While my numbers are still low, I am so far enjoying what has been said. For this, I will continue to write, and if I'm selected for a box of goodies, awesome!  If not, that's ok too.

OK, that went in a whole other direction. LOL! It's alright. It's what I do. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment