Sunday, December 18, 2011

Influenster Holiday Voxbox

For those who are not familiar, Influenster is a service that periodically provides bloggers and other "trendsetters" free products to review. 

I was selected to receive their holiday 2011 box, which they call a Voxbox to review.  Here is what was inside.


  1. imPress Press-On Manicure
  2. Montagne Jeunesse Flavored Masque
  3. Softsoap Coconut Scrub Bar
  4. NYC New York Color Liquid Lip Shine
  5. Mentos Pure Fresh Gum
  6. Larabar Healthy Snack Bar
  7. Garden Botanika Heart Fragrance Sample
In the next few days, I will be trying and reviewing these products.  From the looks of it, I will enjoy it all very much!
FTC Disclaimer:  As mentioned above, these products were provided to be my Influenster for my review.  As always, any opinions provided are honest and my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment